Edquist, C. Så kan upphandling förbättras (This is the way procurement can be improved). Article published in the Swedish daily economic newspaper Dagens Industri, January 27, 2016.
Hodzic A., and Edquist, C. Upphandlingen avgör innovationskraften (Procurement decides the innovation power). Article published in the Swedish journal Dagens Samhälle, June 17, 2015.
Edquist, C. Innovationspolitiken måste samlas i en egen proposition (Innovation policy must be united into a separate government bill). Debate Article Published in Swedish daily Dagens Nyheter, May 11, 2015.
Edquist, C. (2014, December). Sätt fart på innovationspolitiken nu – Börja med upphandlingen! (Start with the innovation policy now – begin with the procurement!). Tiden, 3(4).
Edquist, C., Nilsson, J., and Petersson, B. Innovation ska driva Sverige – Inte låga löner (Innovation Shall Drive Sweden – not low wages). Article Published in Swedish weekly journal Ny Teknik, September 8, 2014.
Edquist, C. Inrätta ett råd för innovationspolitik (Establish a council on innovation policy, written – in Swedish). Article published in the Swedish daily newspaper Svenska Dagbladet, June 21, 2013.
Edquist, C. Den svenska regeringen missar innovationspolitiken (The Swedish government misses innovation policy – in Swedish). Article published in the Swedish daily newspaper Dagensnyheter, March 16, 2013, page 6.
Some of the interviews of Charles Edquist in the media are the following:
- Interview, Charles Edquist är missionär för en smartare svensk innovationspolitik (Charles Edquist is a missionary for a smarter Swedish innovation policy – in Swedish) by the Swedish daily Sydsvenska Dagbladet, March 14, 2015
- Interview, Sweden best in innovation – or? by the popular magazine METROTEKNIK, 09-15 February, 2011
- Interview by the innovation Internet newsletter Rapidus, November 9, 2010
- Interview by the daily newspaper Kvällsposten, January 20, 2010
- Interview, Strong Demand for Knowledge about Innovations, by Lund University Magazine (LUM) Nr 10, 2010
- Interview, Innovations Producing Growth, in the Magazine INBLICK, June 2010
- Interview, CIRCLE Attracts Foreign Talent, in the magazine ENTRÉ, 4, 2010
Edquist, C., and Hederén, J. Staten bör gifta ihop digital-tv med bredband (The State Should Marry Digital TV with Broadband, written in Swedish). Article published in the Swedish daily business newspaper Dagens Industri, March 18, 2003.
Edquist, C. Så kan industrin skapa 125 000 jobb (In This Way Industry Can Create 125 000 Jobs, written in Swedish). Article published in the Swedish daily newspaper Expressen, March 11, 1996.
Edquist, C. Svensk industri tar inga ‘onödiga’ risker – Sverige ligger efter när det gäller framtidsbranscher (Swedish Industry Takes No ‘Unnecessary’ Risks – Sweden is Lagging Behind with Regard to Future-Oriented Sectors, written in Swedish). Article published in the Swedish daily newspaper Svenska Dagbladet, September 3, 1995.
Edquist, C. Produktiviteten i skymundan (Productivity in the Background, written in Swedish). Article published in the Swedish daily newspaper Dagens Nyheter, April 8, 1993.
Edquist, C. Audacious Manufacturing but Simple Products in Forskning och Framsteg, December 1990. (This article was awarded a prize, by the Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation, for being the best popular science article in the field of humanities and social sciences)